TL;DR – Scroll down for our FAQ accordion
(🎵 way down in Kokomo 🎶).
Welcome to the BountyMode FAQ. There are a few things you should know. For example…
We were visited by many a nightmare about troubleshooting support while we were creating BountyMode. One such incubus went like so:
Oh no. 😱 We have to face the treacherous labors of troubleshooting support.
People crying “Scam!” — even though we don’t sell anything or take money on this site — each time we don’t respond to a query within all of 2 seconds! Noooooo!
But when you wake up and get some GamerJuice in you after a bad dream, it works wonders. (You should try it for hangovers, too. It’s the stuff of legend, I tell you.)
We just hope you know that we have the best intentions and will sincerely try to work out any issues you may have. Promptly. Oh no, there we went and did it. We used the “P” word. Now we’re definitely in for it. 😨
This FAQ is a work in progress. If you have a question we haven’t answered here, feel free to contact us.
If you didn’t receive an email it could be because:
- You actually did not qualify for a bounty. (Check the Bounty Eligibility section.)
- There was an error with the email that you provided.
- You did not complete email verification upon connection to BountyMode.
- You unsubscribed from our mailing list.
- You did not make your Steam account “Public” so your achievements were never scanned.
For any issues regarding emails, simply write to us via firstname.lastname@example.org explaining your issue.